If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your paid search campaign, a PPC Audit is a great way to get a second opinion about the its performance. Our in-depth evaluation will reveal why your paid search activity is not as successful as expected and will also provide recommendations on how to fix it.
Pay per click campaign audit includes the following:
- Target market analysis (We need to evaluate your audience and its behaviour in the buying cycle.)
- Keyword and ad copy review (Are you using the proper keywords and do they match well with your ad copy?)
- Landing page assessment (Does your landing page provide an easy way for visitors to complete desired action?)
- Conversion/goal tracking (Are you correctly collecting and properly measuring goal completions and conversion funnels?)
- Reporting (Do your reports include all necessary details and provide you with actionable data?)